Eid Mubarak 2018 Greetings and know more details of Hajj & Eid al-Adha.
Hajj is enjoined by Allah for definite purposes, and there are many benefits Muslims can gain from Hajj. It is a commitment of Muslims to Allah and their readiness to forsake material interests and physical pleasure for His acceptance.
The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:
“Whoever performs Hajj to this House and does not indulge in sex and does not commit sins will return as pure as he was on the day his mother gave birth to him” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)
(to download this Eid Mubarak 2018 Greetings image right click on image and click on save as or you can simply copy image by right click)
The rites of Hajj as a whole are eleven:
- Entering the state of ihram at the miqat: It is a rukn or essential of Umrah and Hajj.
- Tawaf (circling) the Ka’bah : It is a rukn of Umrah and Sunnah for Hajj.
- Sa’I (walking between Safa and Marwah): It is a rukn of IUmrah and Hajj.
- Wuquf Arafah (staying at Arafah): It is the most important rukn of Hajj.
- Wuquf Muzdalifah (staying at Muzdalifah): It is wajib (necessary) to satay a night in Muzdalifah.
- Rami Al-Jamarat (Stoning the pillars). It is Wajib to through the 7 stones to pillars for 3 days.
- Dhabah Al- Hadi (Slaughtering the hadi or sacrificial animal): It is Wajib in Hajj to scarify animal on the last day of Hajj.
- Halq or Taqsir (shaving the head or shortening the hair): It is Wajib to short or remove all hair from head after Dhabah Al-Hadi.
- Mabit fi Mina (staying in Mina): It is Wajib to stay in Mina during Hajj.
- Tawaf al-Ifadhah or az-Ziarah (tawaf for Hajj): It is a rukn of Hajj to Tawaf in Makkah.
- Tawaful-Widaa (Farewell Tawaf): It is Waji to Tawaf before leaving from Makkah except for residence of Makkah.
The first basic rukn of Hajj or Umrah is Ihram. The dress of ihram for men consists of two pieces of preferably white seamless cloth. For women, their customary dress is sufficient for ihram. Ihram must be assumed before Miqat (a certain point to enter in makkar for Umrah or Hajj)
Tawaf is the second basic rukn of Umrah. Tawaf means circling the House of Allah (Ka’bah) seven times. The Ka’bah must be to one’s left while circling.
It means walking briskly seven times between the two hills called Safa & Marwah.
The most important rukn of Hajj, without it Hajj will not be completed. The desirable time for wuquf is from after noon to sunset and the pilgrims must not leave before sunset.
Wuquf at Muzdalifah
After Arafah pilgrims spend night and leave Muzdalifah before sunset.
Rami means throwing 7 small stones at the jamarat.
The slaughtering of the animal required for those who are performing Hajj.
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 6,294.00Was: INR 6,795.00
Price: INR 1,980.00
Price: Out of stock
Price: INR 3,195.00
Price: INR 1,545.00
Price: INR 2,995.00
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: INR 1,835.00
Price: INR 1,750.00
Price: INR 8,125.00Was: INR 8,495.00
Muslim from all over the world celebrates Eid al-Adha. This is also known as Eid of sacrifice, it basically commemorates the faith of Abraham and devotion to Allah. It is the day after Arafah (9th of Dhul-Hijjah – Hijri Calendar). The day begins with Eid Prayer, after the prayer all the Muslims sacrifices animal on any one of the three days of Eid. Men, Women & Kids everyone wears new clothes. Elders give Eidi (Money) to younger kids. They celebrate this day with Sheer khurma (a sweet dish) its means “Milk & Dates”.
Eid al-Adha reminds all the Muslims about Prophet Abraham’s sacrifice & devotion to Allah.